Day Trip to London
Who doesn’t love a day out in the city? With our London Day Trip Gift you are going to be amazed.
London is one of the world’s most important global cities, described variously as the most powerful, desirable, influential, visited, expensive, innovative, sustainable, investment friendly, and most popular for work
The list of places to visit is impressive:
The Tower of London, Kew Gardens, the British Museum, the Natural History Museum, Westminster Abbey, Buckingham Palace, the London Eye, Piccadilly Circus, St Paul’s Cathedral, Tower Bridge, Trafalgar Square and The Shard to name but a few, and if that’s not your thing, think of the shops, the restaurants, bars and cafes. The entertainment!
Anyone that doesn’t live in London
Wealthy elderly couples
Christopher Robin & Alice
- Pick a day to take your trip (you do not want to be walking round London in the wind and rain)
- Are you travelling alone or taking a friend?
- Decide on your mode of transport – cycle, drive, train, plane
- Dress appropriately – you really have to think about what you are going to wear – you may find that flip flops walking around London will be a bit tough on the soles of your feet.
- Before leaving the house make sure you have your keys, cash and coat and the map of the London Underground we’ve provided
- Congratulations! You’re having a Day Trip to London
Upgrade your Gift
The Day Trip to London gift would go perfectly with the Boating Experience to make a wonderful combo gift. Go on, don’t be crap, get them both.
So, where does this gift sit on our crap scale – well slap bang in the middle at 5 out of 10
So you’ve experience this gift – why not experience our Apollo Astronaut Training – now this ones going to be fun