Dodo Safari Gift – Rumour has it that the Dodo went extinct in 1861. We’re not convinced.
So, in the spirit of the great Age of Discovery we’re giving the recipient of this gift the opportunity to prove us right and find this very, very, very, very hardly extinct at all Dodo bird.
And before anyone says anything this is a modern safari – no guns, just cameras. Even we’re not that crap.
Make sure you know what a dodo looks like before you start your journey with the Safari Gift (fairly important to know). Get your team and your kit together and you’re ready to start your safari.
- Make sure you know what a dodo looks like (fairly important to know)
- Get your team together2
- Get your kit together, sensible shoes are a must, and you’re ready to start your safari
- You can safari anywhere and everywhere you go (it’s a state of mind)
- Maybe make a badge that says ‘I’m on a dodo safari’ that you can wear to let people know you’re serious
- Once on safari, keep your eyes peeled and your camera at the ready.3
- Investigate any reported sightings so that you cross off areas of the country where the dodo definitely isn’t.
- Congratulations! You have been on a Dodo Safari
Chris Packham wannabee’s
People that hate daytime TV
**You’re going to need at least 1 other person to carry your stuff with this Safari Gift, preferable someone else to navigate and shout at when you get lost, and one more to manage food and drink and buying stuff.
Please remember this is crap, Dodo’s don’t exist so you wont get one with this gift, unless you have a stuffed one in a cabinet… or a hat, but feel free to wear one during your adventure
Bespoke your Gift
Get friends and family involved. Circulate the bird’s details, it’s photo, favourite habitats, what it likes to eat, Start a Dodo Challenge with a serious prize for the winner – An all-inclusive holiday on the moon should tempt most people.
Why not try one of our other amazing gifts – how about Apollo Astronaut Training