Ultimate Dirty Weekend Experience
This gift has nothing to do with sex We’re not that kind of site. Think more literally. It’s a dirty weekend experience with a difference.
You could describe the ultimate dirty weekend as an earthy antidote to today’s sterile, cleanliness obsessed anti-bacterial lifestyles – It’d be crap, but you could – if you were really desperate to justify, what is essentially, licence to spend two days having food fights and not washing.
This is a no holds barred, full on dirt fest. Anything goes. The more dirt the better. At least, that’s what Brian in graphics told us. And curiously, so did Karla from admin.
Boys between the ages of 6 and 10
People that wear polo necked jumpers
- Clear your calendar for the whole weekend
- Set your limits (this is especially important if taking the Adult Package)
- Poor communication can easily lead to misunderstandings and even bruising
- We recommend drawing up a list of acceptable activities and sticking to it
- Match dirty deeds, don’t exceed (covering someone in mud when they’re revelling in wearing day old makeup is not going to go down well)
- If you’ve
- A – never been a child
- B – can’t believe how crap this gift it
- C – have a hang up about cleanliness
Here are some suggestions for kicking off that dirty weekend
- Food fight
- Eat without cutlery/a napkin/a plate
- Do the gardening with no gloves and bare feet
- Play in the mud
- Get wet – hoses, water pistols – but NO Bathing
- Face painting
- You can get as dirty as you want – this is your experience – live it!
- Congratulations – you’re ready to have the Ultimate Dirty Weekend
If there’s a special someone, why not invite them along? Two days of dirtiness followed by double bath time. If you’re lucky.
If you love this Dirty Weekend Experience, then we’re pretty sure you would love our murder mystery