If you’re visualising someone drifting along an Oxford river on a punt being gently propelled by a bronzed Adonis on an idyllic summer’s day, you’re going to be sadly disappointed. Our boating experience is a little bit different to that – in fact it’s quite a lot different.
It’s not an excursion in a rowing boat along the beautiful River Dee either. Or a cruise on a motorboat through the frothy seas. Or a speedboat race.
What we’re offering is the crapest loosest interpretation of the words boating and experience.
In fact, putting the words next to each other like they’re some kind of a thing is really pushing it a bit.
Any man over the age of 30
- Choose where you’re going to have your boating experience (we’d recommend somewhere with water)
- Make up the two boats that we’ve provided
- Get yourself down to your chosen location (a breezy day will add some excitement)
- If you’re taking friends along, why not grab a handful of pebbles when no-one’s looking
- Line yourself up by the water’s edge, hold the boat until you’re ready, then RELEASE!
- Be realistic – you probably won’t be taking your boats home again
- Congratulations! You’ve had a Boating Experience
Bespoke your Gift
Go big or home. When not invite some friends to build their own boats and take up the racing challenge. You could even offer a prize for the winner. Don’t go crazy.
Love this gift, then you may also like our World Cup Final Tickets Gift